Saturday, August 11, 2007

Finally I can float!


After a year of searching, hoping and many lost bids on ebay the GA Wards finally found a canoe for a reasonable price. It had a couple of holes in it that had to be patched and now it is as good as new. (it floats at least) We have had it out on Stone Mountain lake a couple of times and I love it. I took this picture saturday morning as Emma, Chas and I went exploring the lake.

As soon as the August heat breaks we can go out and fish on the lake. Right now it is just way too hot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We saw Hotlanta on the news. It said it was 103!!!! I'm amazed that you all are still alive. Hope it cools down soon ... the great thing about Hotlanta though is that you can canoe through the winter without needing and ice pick. Contratulations on the canoe.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until we come back to Atlanta in September so we can take a canoe ride with y'all.