

Hard to believe, but MaKayla has made it to 21. We had a nice lunch together today at the Blue Iguana eating some very good Mexican food. I even gave her a very grownup present for her birthday, food storage, a 25lb bag of brown rice. MaKayla is studying hard at the U, and will have her bachelors degree in 14 months, she has a great roommate that some of you have met. All in all she is doing great, and moving along in the fast pace city life of SLC!!!
Happy Birthday MK
6 comments:
Happy Birth day! You must be old to have a 21 year old. I am still young with a 14 year old!
Happy Bday K! Ah they grow up too fast don't they? Love ya! Let's celebrate!
Happy birthday MaKayla. Grandpa and I love you very much. We're proud of how hard you are working to get an education--that is a goal you have had since you were young. Stay focused and you'll make it.
Happy Birthday Makayla!
Hey the big 21! Love you lots and wish you the happiest birthday ever! See you in a few days and then we can give you 21 great big hugs!
Happy happy birthday .... I hope you had a great day and wish you all the best in your studies ... we'll have to have a group photo with all the U alumns after you graduate :-)
Post a Comment